Integrated Management System
IMS – A Comprehensive ISO Certification Standard for Organizations
ISO Certification transforms every industry sector by requiring to adopt the International Standard Best Practices and Frameworks. Organizations as a result improve their business operations, implement process improvements, and work place productivity, thereby achieving business excellence and profits.
What is the Integrated Management System?
Integrated Management System (IMS) will integrate all parts of an organization's system and processes into a single complete framework, unifying the organization to work as a single unit with common goals.
Integrated Management System is ideal for organizations of all sizes across sectors those looking to integrate two or more of their Management Systems into a unified system.
Integrated Management System Enable Organizations to:
- Increase workplace efficiency, effectiveness, and cost reductions in operations
- Minimize the disruption caused by several external audits.
- Commit to increased performance, employee and customer satisfaction, and continuous improvement.
Most Common Integrated Management System Standards
The most common IMS are as below:
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 9001:2015, HACCP & ISO 22000 for food based sectors
- ISO 9001 & ISO 27001
- ISO 20000 & ISO 27001
How will the Integrated Management System help Organizations?
- Improving Performance by enhancing products & service quality, workplace safety, risk mitigation, and employee productivity
- Eliminating Redundancies and avoid duplication of efforts. Having a Single Management System that will be aligned with the organizational goals helps to achieve business excellence.
- Enhance employee accountability and set up streamlined processes, resources, business goals, and works ahead to achieve them with the help of a standardized Quality Management System.
- Establish consistency in the management systems and simplify business operations. Prioritize and execute organizational strategies more efficiently through Integrated Management Systems
- Reducing bureaucracy through defined employee roles and responsibilities through the integrated management system. The guidelines and compliance with IMS enable the team to keep their morale and practice continuous improvement.
- Integrated Management System implementation results in significant cost reduction by avoiding individual ISO certifications, audits, and process improvements.
- IMS requires an integrated audit and assessment and also optimizes the processes and resources to best align with the overall organizational goals.
- IMS requires organizations to conduct periodic audits and optimize the processes to remain compliant with the standard. It enables organizations to keep the maintenance downtime low and also manage the resources effectively.
- Integrated Management System helps in facilitating faster Decision Making during the management review meetings. The organization can get a complete view of the operational requirements and analyze in-depth each department's barriers and improve communication and decision making.
How Will Aurion ISO Consultants Assist You?
Our Expert ISO Consultants in Aurion will guide you through the Integrated Management System of your choice. Our team will suggest the right combination for your organization based on the nature of the business, the current level of Management System experience, and existing QMS system implementation (if any).
Consult with our expert ISO team to implement a robust Integrated Management System for your organization and gain business profitability. We provide an end-to end consulting, auditing, implementation, and certification of the Integrated Management System to all types of companies across various sectors.
Contact Us Now